1. Remember that God created Time so you do not have to do everything. Just some things.
2. There is enough time in each day for you to do all of God’s will. So…?
3. Remember Gordon McDonald’s People classification-
a. Very Resourceful People- they ignite your passion.
b. Very Important People- they share your passion.
c. Very Trainable People- they catch your spiritual passion.
d. Very Nice People- they enjoy your passion.
e. Very Draining People- they sap your spiritual passion.
Choose wisely who you spend your time with.
4. Plan ½ day off, a whole day off if you can get it, throughout the Fall. You know you need it.
5. Allow someone minister to you; remember Elijah & the prophets of Baal? [I Kings 18-19]
6. DELEGATE! Delegate! Delegate! Let it go, let it go!
7. Pray often with your spouse, a friend, or alone in your car.
8. Eat right. Sleep right. Pray wisely. ‘nough said,
9. Get off your butt and MOVE!
Honor God, honor people…, and, again, breathe…, in, out, in, out,