The first step in bringing people to faith in Christ is to get to know them. BUT before that, we need to understand how they see is. One of the ways I find out what people think about us it to ask them.
Here’s a video of just such conversations.
So when you leave your computer/phone, immerse yourself in the lives of your friends and workmates. Start by ASKING questions like:
1.What do you enjoy most about your life?
2. What is the most fun thing you’ve ever done?
3. What was it like growing up?
4. What has been your experience with Christianity, good and bad?
5. Describe your religious beliefs now. What does your spirituality offer you that Christianity does not?
6. To what extent do your beliefs influence your decisions and life motivations?
7.What problems do you have with the Church and/or Christianity?
8. How do you feel when a Christian tries to convert you?
9.How would you like Christians to treat you?
10. If you could change anything about the church, christians or Christianity what would you change?
11. How do you know that you are loved by someone?
Then after you have won the right to be heard, (maybe months or even years later) tell them about the God who created them, who loves them and who wants to give them everything He has to offer. Tell them about the God who offers his forgiveness to them for all the times they dishonored him. Tell them about the God who wants to make them WHOLE persons again.