-get a life
The first step is learning to listen. The first step in bringing people to faith in Christ is to get to know them. BUT before that, we need to understand how they see us. One of the ways we can do this is to is to ask them.
So today, start by asking.
- What do you enjoy the most about your life?
- What is the most fun thing you’ve ever done?
- Tell me about your childhood. What was it like growing up?
- What has been your experience with Christianity, good and bad?
- Describe your beliefs now. What does your faith offer you that you believe Christianity does not?
- If you could change one thing about Christianity what would it be?
- If someone could do something that would really cared about and loved you, what would that be?
Will you be able to just listen? Will you try to argue them into belief?
Do your best to simply listen.